JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kingdom mnologue

Kendel Conte-Saunders 2-13-15 Fr.Albert religion 2

Oh wow! I found a wallet on the floor filled with $20’s…This adds up to about


$300 dollars.  I can finally buy the things I’ve been saving up for… Oh wait...  There

is a persons’ ID in here.  What should I do?  I really want this money… Maybe if I

return it to the rightful owner he’ll reward me with some of this money?…  No he’ll

probably take it back and say thank you and run off.  Wait…  What am I talking

about?  I should be trustworthy of the people in my school… If not a reward from

him, maybe a reward from God will suffice.  I should just do the right thing next

time and ask God for a path that makes sense in the matter… But God usually never

answers me when I’m in a time of need.  He really make sense at times… Wait…  

Why am I judging God when he has to worry about 10 billion other people in the

world and in heaven?…  I think I am still flustered at the fact of the amount of

money I found and this giant thought process I am having…  Well I guess I’ll go and

give this wallet back to its rightful owner and see the results.      

No comments:

Post a Comment