JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kingdom

Wow that lady left her bag, I wonder what's onside of it. I know it has an apple sign on it and it a

medium size box. Oh, maybe its an iPhone 6 or just an iPhone. I would love to have my own iPhone.

Or maybe it's one of the new ipods, I would love to see what the new ones have. Ya but that lady

would have loved it too. Maybe I should just take a look inside that wouldn't hurt anyone, I'm just

take a look. Oh Oh Wow, its an iPhone 6 pplus, why would that lady leave this.I should get off the

bus and run it to here, that would make her day. But I mean if she really wanted this she wouldn't

have forgotten it on a public bus coming from Downtown Newark. Yes Yes, I should take this to for

my self just to teach her a lesson. If I don't take it someone else will most likely going to take it. But I

shouldn't be like everyone else, this lady is probably crying because she know as well as me what

people are like in this city. I should show her some people are different. God please help me with this

choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment