JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pilate's Vendetta

You have got to be kidding me... in the name of Zeus! The man is freaking innocent and you want me

to crucify him!? Even worse, you are willing to sink so low as to start a riot...You're like a bunch of

babies pouting because of cheap food... Somebody's got to knock some sense into you... But what am

I supposed to do? I can't get rid of all these people... Or can I?... No ...The Emperor wouldn't allow

genocide...Why am I always stuck with these problems?... It's hard being the governor of an empire...

Athena give me wisdom... This riot could make the government look like a bunch of idiots...

Then again... Jesus is innocent... But what is one man's life compared to a kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment