JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Rooster's Crow

Oh no… What have I done! I did exactly what Jesus told me I would do. I denied Him…

But I was so sure that I would never… I even gave Him my word that I would follow Him to

death! I was so scared for my life…That I reacted without thinking. But my life is worth

saving… Who else would continue preaching?… No, that is besides the point. How could

I… Disown my teacher who has guided me through so much?… The worst part… I denied

Him at his most desperate time of need. I am so sorry Jesus… I feel disgusted with

myself… That I could have done such a thing… Please forgive me…

No comments:

Post a Comment