JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Interior Monologue


Ahha! So this is what I am here to do!... But wait. Why do i have to suffer and die?... I dont 

even know these people! Do they love me? Why should I? No I need to do this! I will.. I feel 

honored to be the son of God... or do I? Why me? Can I do it? I'm just a regular carpenter 

from Nazareth... Wait!... No I’m not... I'm the guy from all of those scriptures... They were all 

about me... The poor kid from Nazareth!... A savior?... But know I am a man and I that must


























fulfill my mission! So I need to be ready for the right moment... If he believes in me... I know I




can do it... I can do anything. I will do it for the people ,even if they don't love me... I will save these people! I will be the Messiah from those readings! "I AM READY"!!! Wait, but what do I...

No comments:

Post a Comment