JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Monday, March 9, 2015

Judas monolouge

Kendel Conte-Saunders 3/6/15
Fr.Albert     religion 2
Judas

Oh boy, this is my chance to impress Jesus…  Wait.  This isn’t a meeting? Why would I put my friend on trial?…  This is all my fault! How could I be so stupid…  I don’t want to be a part of this. Jesus probably doesn’t want to see me…  Or…  Maybe If I do something now he’ll forgive me…  I can’t do anything. I’m useless and weak…  I should leave... But where would I go?  And what would I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment