JESUS' AHA! MOMENT

Here are some interior monologues by Jesus just at the moment when he came up out of the Jordan after being baptized by John. He sees the dove and hears the voice from heaven saying, "This is my beloved son. Listen to him" These latter words are a citation from Is 42:1, and Jesus recognizes them as being about the mysterious "Suffering Servant" who will suffer for his people. The assignment is to write about Jesus's reaction, his "Aha! moment."

Friday, March 6, 2015

KINGDOM

Wow look at this... It's so nice... Looks brand new... Why is it here?... Must be for me... It's mine

now... Looks very good on me... What am I doing? I wasn't raised this way... God will never want

this. He didn't create us to harm others... Then again, it's a once in a life time opportunity to have a

Rolex watch... But... How?... What will God think of me?... Disappointed?... That he had made

a mistake of making me? Maybe I'll just tell someone about it and maybe we can find the person

who's watch this is. Aha... Maybe God will not even find out... He's probably not paying attention. He

is probably paying attention to people in need. He doesn't need to worry about me... I can just slip

by... But God is always there, so He will find out...  So...

No comments:

Post a Comment